Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 May 2013

Free GIS Dataset site

While I am still working on Online Map of North-South Highway Facilities, I decided to present you a link that is an interest for all map-makers. We all need digital data, but they are not free. Below here is the link that can give you a heads-up for any of your project:
http://freegisdata.rtwilson.com/#home

If possible, do help out the person in charge of website to provide other potential free GIS data depots online or other means of helping too. I use the site on and off to get datasets for paper-map production.

You might note that Malaysia is not listed. I would like to take the opportunity that if you want to take my data from maps, You are allowed for non-commercial purposes/educational/personal/non-profit/presentation purposes. This is to be fair. This means you can attribute the source of data to my blog address.

No comments:

Post a Comment